Superstar Priyanka Chopra Jonas can not only be described as a film star, singer or producer – she is a global phenomenon. Hailed today as one of the greatest stars in the world, Priyanka never stopped dreaming and achieving her goals. Her memoir ‘Unfinished’ is a fine example of how much more there is in her, her journey is still unfinished and she would continue to break through the glass ceilings and carve her own way.
As an inspiration to millions of her fans out there, Priyanka has consistently made an impact with everything she does. As a global UNICEF ambassador for children’s rights, Chopra also has her own foundation, the Priyanka Chopra Foundation for Health and Education, which helps children in need.
To celebrate the power icon she is, we list 15 powerful Priyanka Chopra Jonas quotes that are going to kick you awesome. Look here….
1. “No matter where you go in life or who you get married with, you have to be financially independent, whether you use it or not.”
2. “Don’t try to squeeze yourself into a glass slipper. Instead, smash the glass ceiling. “
3. “Ambition is a word that is negatively associated with women. People say she’s too ambitious. Why is that bad? “
4. “You don’t know which curves life throws at you. You should have the ability to take care of yourself and the people you love. “
5. “Life just keeps moving. You need to keep your turn signals on. Find out what you do best and keep moving. “
6. “You are only one. Understand who you are, your uniqueness. “
7. “The only thing I wear best is my confidence. I would recommend that to everyone. “
8. “The only thing I wear best is my confidence. I would recommend that to everyone. “
9. “It’s okay not to know what you want – as long as you know what you don’t want.”
10. “Courage arises when you know your truth and stand up for it. Only then is it special. “
11. “Black, brown, white, yellow – why do we always talk about colors? I’m a girl. I believe in a global community. “
12. “Don’t be afraid of lonely journeys. Being responsible for your success and your failures makes you stronger. “
13. “You can be an absolute woman and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity. “
14. “Every transition is easier when you believe in yourself and your talent.”
15. “When I think of being the woman I want to be, I just want to be the best version of myself. And I use every opportunity that presents itself to me in this direction. “