Charles vetoed “point for point Rebuttle”

After Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, Prince Charles wanted to publish a “point-by-point counter-argument”.

The bomb interview aired earlier this week and made a number of claims against the royal family.

Meghan spoke of feeling suicidal while pregnant with Archie and also said there were “concerns” about his “skin color”.

Buckingham Palace replied that it was taking the allegations “very seriously”.

However, it turns out that this is not the answer the heir to the throne wanted to publish.


Prince Charles wanted to address all of the points in Harry and Meghan’s interview (Credit: Splash News)

What did Prince Charles want to say about the interview?

According to palace sources, Charles was “rejected” by the Queen when it came to responding to the interview with Harry and Meghan.

According to The sunHe wanted to issue a “point-by-point counter-argument” addressing all of the allegations they made.

Read more: Piers Morgan claims he lost his job after refusing to apologize to Meghan Markle

It is believed, however, that the royal family did not want to be drawn into a “tit for tat” war of words.

The source claimed, “There were various reactions when the palace considered what to do.

Prince Charles wanted point by point to refute the allegations that had been made.

“First, to represent the Queen’s point of view and to make the silent declaration that we are unhappy to hear that they were unhappy.

“But Prince Charles wanted to refute point by point the allegations that had been made.”

Prince Harry and Meghan
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a number of claims about the royal family (Credit: Splash News)

What did the royal family say about the interview with Prince Harry and Meghan?

The palace issued a statement on Wednesday (March 10).

It said: “The whole family is sad to learn how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

Read more: Prince Harry “among the most vulnerable” after the army’s career and security cut

“The questions raised, especially those of race, concern. While some memories can vary, they are taken very seriously and addressed privately by the family.

“Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be very beloved family members.”

Prince William breaks his silence

Earlier this week, Prince William became the first member of the royal family to break their silence over the couple’s claims.

During a public engagement with Mrs. Kate, he was asked if he had spoken to his brother.

He said he hadn’t done it yet, but intended.

He was also asked if the royal family was racist – a claim he categorically denied.

“We are next to no racist family,” he said.

Go to ours Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and tell us what you think of our story.

Leave a Comment