As we all know, all entertainment apps like Showbox, Terrarium TV and Tea TV are shutting down lately. Whatever the reason may be, we desperately need another alternative app. This is the main reason for the emergence of Cinema APK.
It is one of the most useful Android apps and also compatible with Windows, Smart TV, Roku and Firestick platforms.
Please read through the instructions below. We are sure you can cut the cable and uninstall the useless application on your device.
Amazon Firestick: It is a hardware developed by Amazon Inc. Firestick acts as an interface between your TV and your Android device. It turns your TV into the Android platform.
In the below sections, we are going to explain three different scenarios to install Cinema APK on Firestick and other Amazon devices.
- By using Downloader App
- ES Explorer
Before you can proceed with the actual procedures, you need to perform a preparatory task. This is required to enable apps from unknown sources. Let’s see how we will perform?
Since Cinema APK is a third-party app, you cannot stream it directly to Firestick. To stream Cinema APK on Firestick, you need to enable the Apps from unknown sources option.
You might have doubts that the purpose of enabling the option is to load the apps into the device from another application.
Steps To Enable Apps From Unknown Sources
- Turn on Amazon Firestick
- Go to Settings > Device > Developer Options
- Turn on both Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
When you stream Cinema APK to Firestick, you need to follow the above steps.
Out of three methods, the first two do not require a computer. However, the third method requires a computer.
Install Cinema APK On Firestick Using Downloader App (PC Not Required)
This is the easiest method to install Cinema apk Firestick.
Installing Downloader App
- After Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources, Go to Home Screen
- Click on the Search> Downloader
- Find the app developed by AFTNews.com
- Double Click on App and hold for some time for the installation
- That’s all, you have successfully installed the Downloader app
Side Loading Cinema APK Into Downloader App
- Go to the home screen of Firestick and Open the Downloader app
- On the Home Page, you can see a dialogue box asking you to enter the URL. Enter https://cinemaapk.net/ and then hit the GO button
- You’ll be automatically redirected to the Cinema APK download page, press on DOWNLOAD THE APP.
- Once you downloaded the file, install the app using the below steps
- Go to the Home Screen of Firestick, where you can see the Cinema APK app which is ready to use.
- Open the Cinema APK, you can see the version details and newest updates, and also you can find previous version details.
- Enjoy Watching Free Movies and TV shows without any interruption on your Cinema APK Firestick.
Quick Guide To Install Cinema APK On Firestick By ES Explorer (No PC Required)
Some of you may think, what if the downloader app doesn’t work? No problem, but we also have another technique that you can use to connect to Cinema APK on Firestick. That is, install Cinema APK on Firestick from ES Explorer. I can say that ES Explorer is the replica of Downloader.
ES Explorer: It is an amazing tool to manage applications and files. And it has one outstanding feature, which is FTP client. With this feature, you can also use this app on smartphones and computers.
- First, Open the Home Screen of Amazon Firestick and search for ES Explorer
- In the search results, find the official app and install it.
- Go to Favorites > Add section
- Right after clicking on Add button, it’ll show one Path Field as a blank, in that enter https://cinemaapk.net/ as Path and Cinema APK as a Name.
- Click on Add button.
- Then, Go to Favorites and scroll down until you find the Cinema APK
- Double click on the app to download and install the app
- To find Cinema APK, Go to Home Screen > Apps
This is how you can install Cinema APK on Firestick.
If you think that the above methods are not enough, I have another method that requires a computer. Let us know what it is?
Download Cinema APK on Firestick by using ADBLink
Unlike other methods, this method uses a computer. It is a slightly different method than the above methods. Go through the following content thoroughly, it is a piece of cake for you.
ADBLink: Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a connection between an Android device and your computer. It is a very versatile application that is used to install, test, and debug your apps.
- As usual, you need to enable apps from Unknown Resources and ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Find the IP address of Amazon Firestick by going to Settings > Device > About > Network > IP
- Download ADBLink according to your operating system
- Install the app like any other application
- You’re required to set up a device by clicking the New button.
- Enter the Description as Amazon Fire TV and Address will be the IP of Firestick and then Save the details
- Once you save the details, click on Connect.
- You can see the status of the connection in Connected Devices
- Now, Click on Install APK and browse the Cinema APK file from your computer.
- With this, you’ve successfully sideloaded the application.
- Now, Go to Amazon Firestick and get delighted by watching free HD Movies and TV Shows.
Cinema APK Alternatives For Firestick
It would be great if we have apps like cinema HD for Fire TV to stream uninterrupted movie experience even one app went offline. You can see a lot of streaming services available for Firestick. I’ve found some best streaming movie/TV show applications, see from the list below.
FilmPlus is the basic version of Terrarium TV, which was closed a year ago. FilmPlus has arrived as a replacement for top streaming APKs. The design, content and speed of indexing links are similar to those of TTV.
It offers the latest and most popular content from different languages. This service is free and secure. FilmPlus can extract 4K streams for high-definition TVs.
- Subscription free
- No signup
- HQ links
- Multi-platform support
2. Cyberflix TV
Cyberflix TV is another great alternative to Cinema HD that can offer thousands of free movies, shows and series absolutely for free.
The main feature of this app is that it supports non-Android devices. Thus, users can use Cyberflix on iOS, Windows, and Mac. If you have boxes like Roku, Nvidia Shield, Play Station or Android Box set up, they are also supported.
- Free to use
- Fewer Ads (No Ads with YesPlayer)
- Inbuilt Chromecast
- External Media Player support
Mobdro was introduced as a live TV service in the streaming category. It can access live TV channels from various categories such as movies, sports, games, podcasts, TV shows, animals, and live events. It is a free IPTV for all smart TVs and cell phones.
It would be a cord cutting service if we use a Mobdro on Firestick.
- Premium Service available
- Chromecast support
- Easy to install on Amazon Fire TV
- 10000+ Channels without a cable connection.
- No buffering
If you want compatibility and trust, we do recommend you to use Cinema APK on Amazon Firestick or other devices. It is the best alternative for Terrarium TV. All the methods discussed work well for most people.
If you think this is helpful, please share with your friends.