Disney+ is a popular video streaming service. The multimedia application offers a subscription model to access a huge collection of Disney movies, TV shows, exclusive contents and other popular titles, available in multiple languages. The on-demand service has a familiar and user-friendly interface that encourages users to watch their favorite content on their Windows PCs.
Don’t miss out on interesting shows and movies
Disney+ offers a comprehensive content library with renowned movies, TV series, animations, documentaries and exclusive Disney content. By downloading Disney+, you can access over 500 movies, 7,000 TV series, and documentaries on various topics. Just like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, users can watch “Disney Originals”, which sets the service apart from its competitors.
Disney+ gives you something for every mood in one place. With endless entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star, there’s always something exciting to watch. Check out the latest releases, original series and movies, classic films, throwbacks and more.
Stream and download original series like The Mandalorian and fan favorites like The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother and Frozen. With new stories added every week, there’s always something new to discover.
With Disney+, you get:
- A premium experience
- Access to hit movies, throwbacks, and timeless classics
- Exclusive new originals from the creators of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Star
- GroupWatch, a feature for watching Disney+ with family and close friends
- Robust parental controls for family-friendly TV viewing
- Download to up to 10 devices
- An ever-growing selection of titles in 4K (compatible equipment required)
- The ability to watch on four screens simultaneously at no additional cost
Variety of content at your fingertips!
Disney+ is a relatively new streaming service that lets you download or stream your favorite Disney shows, movies, and other content. Disney+ Android puts the best of online movies, online TV shows, Star Wars content, National Geographic, Pixar movies, Marvel movies, and other Disney classics right at your fingertips. The ad-free service proves to be cheaper than the competition, and the familiar layout makes for easy use. While Disney+ could do with a bit more content in its catalog, it’s still a worthy candidate for a streaming service on your Android device.
Download Disney Plus movies and shows.
- Install the Disney Plus app for iPhone or Android. 2.
- Open the app and sign in or register for your Disney Plus account.
- Select the title you want to watch offline. The app will have you download via Wi-Fi by default, but you can go into settings and download via data as well if you prefer. This will count against any monthly data cap.
- Tap the download icon – it is in the shape of an arrow pointing down.
Download times may vary depending on wifi or data network strength. While your title is downloading, you will see a ring around the download icon. Once the ring is fully circled, a checkmark icon replaces the download icon – this means you can watch the movie offline.
- Offers a huge collection of content
- Includes exclusive Disney content
- Provides subtitles for movies and shows
- Categorizes everything for easy access
- Downloadable content for offline viewing
Not as versatile as the competition
Can be buggy