EA Games has finally released Apex Legends Mobile. The developers recently announced that the game will soon be available on the Android platform, and also released a closed beta version of the game on the Google Play Store. However, there are no words about the release for iOS devices, you might think it’s a distant dream. The mobile version offers a number of interesting features, as well as interesting gameplay. With this EA Games you can give tough competition to other Battle Royale games like Call of Duty: Mobile, Garena Free Fire and more. In this article, we have explained how to install and play the game and which mobile systems are recommended for Apex Legends Mobile.
How to download Apex Legends Mobile on Android
Before you jump to the download process, we’ll let you know that early access is available for those who pre-registered the game on the Google Play Store last week. When you pre-register for the game, you will automatically be notified about the beta. If you haven’t already, head over to the Play Store first and pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile. Here are the steps you can take to download the game.
- If you registered for the game last week, you must have received a notification about the game’s availability.
- Visit the Google Play Store and search for Apex Legends Mobile in the search section.
- When you click on the download button, the game will download and the file size will be 1.34 GB.
- Make sure you have enough space.
- Once the game is installed, launch it and you’re good to go.
Apex Legends mobile system requirements
We have already played the beta version of Apex Legends Mobile and the game seems to be a bit heavier in terms of graphics. The graphical presentation seems impressive, which means that the game requires a phone with good configuration to run smoothly. Here are the required and recommended mobile configurations to play Apex Legends Mobile.
Required mobile specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek chipset.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Memory: 64GB
- Battery: 4,500mAh
- Display: FHD + display with 90Hz refresh rate.
Recommended mobile specifications
- Processor: Snapdragon or MediaTek
- RAM: 8 GB
- Memory: 128GB
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Display: AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
How to play Apex Legends Mobile
Similar to other Battle Royal games, Apex Legends Mobile also offers similar gameplay options. Here are some steps to help you play the game.
- Once the game is installed on your phone, open it up.
- You will see a lobby, just like other Battle Royal games.
- Here you need to select the mode you want to play in, Solo or Squad, depending on your choice.
- At the bottom left of your screen, press the play button.
- This may take some time as the game is still in beta form.
- Once the game is launched, you will be able to see it on the screen.
- You will see a navigation bar on the screen with Fire, Jump, Scroll, Reload, Scope and Sprint buttons. You can use them to play the game and make your character keep moving in the game.
Apex Legends seasonal updates bring new characters, maps, etc. Check the official website in the top toolbar under “News” for game updates. Browse the list of all previous and latest updates on this tab. Updates can be targeted to a specific device to monitor the efficiency of the revision.
APEX LEGENDS MOBILE FEATURES
- Discover a growing list of powerful legends.
- Choose from a variety of characters to find a hero that fits your play style.
- Legends have their own unique personalities, strengths and abilities.
- Immerse yourself in a universe with deep storylines and character profiles.
- Customize your favorite legends with unique skins to express yourself and stand out.
- Choose your legend and team up with two other players.
- Combine your unique skills to be the last squad standing.
- Team up with friends and players to master team roles and dominate the game.
- Fast-paced battles utilize shorter matches and more exciting gameplay.
- Communicate like a pro and stay in action with the Smart Comms ping system.
- Blast your way to victory with the most elite loadout of weapons in any shooter.
- Free to play.
- Futuristic yet realistic graphics.
- Main weapons are guns.
- Competitors can easily locate each other by sound.