Minecraft is a popular game and has been for many years, even with so many advanced titles hitting the market. Even today, Minecraft’s popularity is enormous, since it remains one of the most creative games on the market. The game also lets you download skins, customize them and change your Minecraft avatar. So if you were wondering how to download Minecraft skins that are the best Minecraft skins, have no fear, we have you covered. Below you will find the step-by-step instructions on how to download Minecraft skins and how they work on PC as well as on mobile.
Minecraft skin download for PC
Skins are an essential part of Minecraft and its community. So much so that you can download a number of Minecraft skins, create new ones for your Minecraft character and customize them.
So here’s how to get started:
- Go to the Minecraftskins website and choose the skins you like.
- Click on a skin to edit its color, function and more.
- Click on the “Edit Skin” button on the right.
- Over here, change the body type, the outer layer of the skin character.
- Save the changes and click “Download” to download the skin to your computer.
- The new skin is now saved on your system and can be added to Minecraft.
To upload Minecraft skins to the game
After you have created and downloaded the Minecraft skin, it is time to upload the same skin to your Minecraft account on the PC.
How to do it, proceed as follows:
- Open Minecraft on PC and click on “Skins” in the main menu.
- Now click on “Browse Skin” to find the downloaded “skin” file.
- Search for a .png file and select the skin.
- Restart the game to get the new skin for your character.
- About Skin Minecraft.
- Skins for Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) allows you to select and apply a skin to your Minecraft character for free with just the click of a button! There are over 1000 skins to choose from and they are constantly being added.
Skins can be applied within the app without the need for BlockLauncher. Within seconds you could be playing with a really cool skin for Minecraft PE! Skins even work in multiplayer!
How to change Minecraft skins for your character
The best thing about playing Minecraft is that you can change the skins of the character several times. So, after downloading the skin, you just need to create or edit the same skin on the Minecraft website and then
- download the skin for your PC and upload it to the game.
- Open the official Minecraft website.
- Log in with Mojang or Microsoft ID.
- Click on the “Skin” tab on the left side of the profile.
- Choose between “Slim” or “Classic”.
- Click on “Upload Skin”, search for the skin on your PC.
- Select the .png file and upload it.
- Now the Minecraft skin has changed for your game.
Popular skins for Minecraft PE features:
- Interactive 3D virtual skin preview.
- View your skins from many different angles with 3D touch interaction.
- Download skin to gallery (Popular skins for Minecraft folder).
- Apply skin to Minecraft PE.
- More than 1000 skins.
- Add to “Favorites”.