A few years ago, NVIDIA announced Nvidia GeForce Now. GeForce Now allows users to stream games from an NVIDIA server to a computer so that intensive games can be run on modest hardware. The computer client has been running very well for several years. Recently, Nvidia announced that they would be releasing an Android client for PC gaming on the go. Now, the NVIDIA GeForce NOW app is finally available for Android users.
Nvidia GeForce Now is quite similar to Google’s Stadia, but also differs in its own way. Both services stream games from a cloud server to your device with low latency at high quality and frame rate. Nvidia GeForce Now is powered by Nvidia RTX cards, while Stadia is powered by custom AMD chips. Both play well. The main difference is how you get the games. Nvidia GeForce Now is linked to major game providers like Steam, Epic Games, and Batte.net, while Stadia is meant to be a marketplace for games in addition to a game streaming service. Both are subscriptions with paid options. Nvidia charges per hour and prices vary depending on the GPU.
Key Features Of GeForce NOW
- Experience NVIDIA GeForce gaming performance everywhere
- More than 400 games supported
- Transmits at 120 FPS and higher speeds
- Updated January 7, 2021
- Instant updates to any game
- GeForce NOW APK is available for free download
NVIDIA GeForce Now APK For Android Platforms
The Android client is quite easy to use. Here are the simple steps you need to follow to access Nvidia’s games.
- If you have access to the beta version, all you need to do is log in to your Nvidia account.
- After that, you will upload all the games to your library or to the supported platforms.
- If you do not have access to the beta version, all you need to do is install the APK Mirror apk and hope it works.
NVIDIA GeForce Now APK For PC
Most applications today are developed only for the mobile platform. Games and applications like PUBG, Beauty Plus, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, etc. are only available for Android and iOS platforms. But Android emulators also allow us to use all these applications on the PC.
So, even if the official version of NVIDIA GeForce NOW for PC is not available, you can still use it with the help of emulators. Here’s how to download NVIDIA GeForce NOW for PC using the Android Bluestacks emulator.
- Download Bluestacks software
- Once the installation is successful, open the Bluestacks emulator.
- The initial loading of the Bluestacks application may take some time. Once opened, you should be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Google Play Store is pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the Home screen, find Playstore and double-click the icon to open it.
- Now look for NVIDIA GeForce NOW to install on PC.
- Once you click the Install button, NVIDIA GeForce NOW will be automatically installed on Bluestacks. You can find the application under the list of applications installed in Bluestacks.
- Simply double-click the application icon in Bluestacks and start using the NVIDIA GeForce NOW application on your notebook computer.
- If you have an APK file, there is an option in Bluestacks to import the APK file. You do not need to access Google Playstore and install the game. However, it is recommended to use the standard method to install Android applications.
How Can I Play Geforce NOW?
Remember that downloading the application does not give you access to the service. You will need an NVIDIA account with the Geforce NOW service activated from your PC, Mac or SHIELD. If you don’t have one, you can do it easily from their website.
Geforce NOW-Enabled Bluetooth Gaming Controllers
- SHIELD Controller – NVIDIA’s own Bluetooth game controller
- Razer Raiju Mobile – Advanced controller that will enhance your mobile gaming performance.
- Steelseries Stratus Duo – Impressive cross-platform controller optimized for Android mobile and PC gaming.
GeForce NOW brings legendary GeForce PC gaming to your Android devices, streaming from the cloud. The GeForce NOW APK works with Android phones, tablets, laptops, and TVs supporting OpenGL ES 3.2 with at least 2GB of memory and Android 5.0 (L) or later.
GeForce NOW APK is a recently updated Nvidia performance application that can be used for a variety of GeForce applications. You can download GeForce NOW APK for free for Android now.
If you have any questions or problems installing NVIDIA GeForce NOW, please let us know through feedback. We will be happy to help you!