OneTouch Reveal mobile app for diabetes apk content assessment is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on Android devices that support 22 APIs and higher.
The OneTouch Reveal mobile app has helped over one million people take a step forward in their diabetes management. The OneTouch Reveal app can be used to manage type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
The OneTouch Reveal app works seamlessly with the OneTouch Verio Reflect meter and OneTouch Verio Flex meter and uses ColorSure technology to change the way you see your blood glucose.
Helps you easily identify blood glucose patterns
- Turns data into colorful snapshots that relate your blood glucose to food, insulin and activity.
- Draws a timeline of important blood glucose events and activities, highlighting when you’ve been repeatedly out of range.
- Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
- Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, medications, food intake, exercise – whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
- With the Blood Sugar Mentor feature, you get personalized guidance, insights and encouragement to help you adjust your blood sugar. (Available only when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect meter).
Create and track personalized goals and visualize your progress over time.
- BG testing: test your blood glucose to identify patterns.
Step tracking: Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
- Carbohydrate tracking: regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the connection between your food intake and your blood sugar levels.
- Activity tracking: Track the amount of exercise you get.
Clear Diabetes Log.
- Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose results.
- Identify high and low blood glucose levels with the color-coded logbook.
- See how you’re doing at a glance with an easy 14-, 30-, and 90-day overview of your blood glucose levels.
Other helpful features for blood glucose monitoring.
- Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
- Use the A1c comparator in the OneTouch Reveal mobile app to compare your lab A1c reading to the average of your blood glucose readings over the past 90 days.
- View simple, colorful graphs of your blood glucose readings.
- Add important information to your readings, such as food, activity, or insulin.
- Recognize high and low blood glucose readings and recurring patterns of high and low blood glucose readings.
- Set reminders, such as when to test and when to take insulin.
- Share your progress report and readings with your doctor.
- Set daily or weekly goals to test your blood glucose, walk a series of steps, record the carbohydrate content of your meals, or exercise. You can earn awards if you consistently meet and exceed your goals.
- Compare your doctor’s A1C results with your blood glucose readings for the past 90 days.
- Keep all your data in one place.
How to get started
- download the OneTouch Reveal Mobile App Visit the App Store on your mobile device and search for “OneTouch Reveal”.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your OneTouch Verio Flex meter. Press the OK button to turn on your meter. Press the OK and > buttons simultaneously to enable Bluetooth.
- Connect Open the OneTouch Reveal Mobile App on your mobile device and follow the on-screen instructions When prompted, enter the PIN displayed on the meter screen into your mobile device and tap Pairing.
The OneTouch Reveal mobile app is designed for people with diabetes to view, track, trace, and share data from blood glucose meters to support diabetes management. The app is available for use on compatible Android devices and is designed for use with OneTouch wireless blood glucose meters.
- WARNING: Reports should only be used by your healthcare professional. Please review your reports with your healthcare professional before making any changes to your diabetes treatment regimen.
- CAUTION: The Bluetooth feature on your meter allows you to send readings to your compatible wireless device. The app should only be used for a single person. DO NOT allow others to use your meter to measure their blood glucose. DO NOT pair another person’s meter with your compatible wireless device.