The news that Prince Charles has returned to Highgrove House after a visit from Prince Philip to the hospital has raised hope among the royalists.
It comes after Charles looked upset when he visited his father at King Edward VII’s hospital in London on Saturday (February 20).
Although palace officials have said that 99-year-old Philip does not have COVID, he was admitted last week because he was “uncomfortable”.
Prince Charles returns home after visiting Philip Hospital
After his hospital visit, 72 year old Prince Charles was confirmed to have traveled 100 miles to his residence in Tetbury.
Hopefully his trip will be a positive sign of his father’s current condition.
“That seems positive, as if it were serious if he stayed in London,” said a royal fan.
Another added: “That was my first thought too. Fingers crossed!”
Hospital visits during COVID times have been cut immediately and strict rules apply.
Read more: Piers Morgan hits back on Prince Charles’ critics when he visits the “seriously ill” father in the hospital
The hospital said, “To protect our patients, we need to limit the number of visitors to our hospital.
“We recommend virtual visits whenever possible.”
Meaningful things happen in the family, and it is possible that Charles wanted to speak to his father and reassure him about Harry.
The hospital allows visitors “only in exceptional cases” and only one person can visit at a time.
Prince Charles should have got permission from the Matron’s Office as well.
As a result, fans feared his presence at the hospital meant the Duke had taken a turn for the worst.
Real Reason for Prince Charles’ Hospital Visit Revealed?
However, royal writer Penny Junor has speculated that Prince Charles’ visit might have been for a different reason.
She told that Mail on Sunday: “We all know he doesn’t like excitement and he would consider a visit as excitement.
Read more: Prince Harry and Meghan: William ‘really sad and shocked’ about the outcome ‘dig’ the queen
“Significant things are happening in the family right now, and it’s entirely possible that Charles wanted to speak to his father and reassure him about Harry.”
What happened to Harry and Meghan?
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan confirmed their separation from the royal family earlier this week.
The queen issued a statement confirming her decision to leave the family. Harry and Meghan then followed with their own.
The couple said: “As their work over the past year has shown, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remain committed to their duty and service in Britain and around the world.
“… And continued to offer support to organizations they represented, regardless of their official role.
“We can all lead a life of service. Service is universal. “
An ‘excavation’ on the queen?
But many thought the statement attacked the Queen – and Prince William seems to agree.
A source said William felt her words were “irritable and offensive to the queen”.
Leave us a comment our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of this story.