Noel Clarke came under further attack today (May 1st) over a series of unearthed tweets.
Earlier this week, the 45-year-old Viewpoint star was charged by 20 women with bullying and sexual harassment – which he denies.
Now damn tweets from almost a decade ago have been discovered from his account.
And one contains a scathing criticism of the singer Myleene Klass.
The news comes after he admitted that he was “sorry” and “seeking professional help”.
What are the Noel Clarke tweets saying?
In 2012 Tweets received by The mirrorNoele’s words seem to cast a somber look at the actor.
The actor’s tweets claim that women only want tangible items like money, bags and shoes.
They also make sweeping statements against women who call them derogatory names.
Read more: Actor Noel Clarke admits he is “deeply sorry” and promises to “seek professional help”.
A tweet accused women of using their bodies to climb the corporate ladder.
Another showed “peeping tom-style” pictures taken through a window of a couple having sex.
The picture was posted on Clarke’s Twitter page with the comment, “You can almost see this [bleep] Part of the events. Phone makes it look so far away. It was not. “
When followers asked if he had taken the picture himself, the actor wiped it off.
What did Noel Clarke say about Myleene Klass?
In a specific tweet, Clarke criticized the singer Myleene Klass. He accused her of attracting attention and lying about allegations that she was offered a “sex contract” by a Hollywood producer.
The producer was later exposed as the embarrassed film mogul Harvey Weinstein.
Clarke criticized her decision to keep the name quiet.
He tweeted, “I wonder why Mylene [sic] Klass talked about her sex contract if she didn’t name the person? Don’t say anything at all #justwantspublicity. ”
What did he say about the allegations?
Noel Clarke has firmly denied all allegations but apologized.
The bulletproof star said he was “deeply sorry” that his “actions” affected people in ways he “did not intend or realize”.
He also confirmed that he would “seek professional help” in order to “educate” himself.
Clarke also said he intended to “change for the better”.
He also issued a full statement from his attorneys addressing the allegations and firmly denying any “criminal misconduct”.
His mother has also spoken out in defense of her son.
Read more: Viewpoint end explained: Gemma’s killer exposed in the series finale
ITV suspends the final of Viewpoint
ITV announced on Friday (April 30th) that it would not broadcast the series finale of Viewpoint on the main channel, but would forward it to the ITV hub.
In a statement, the broadcaster said: “ITV has a zero tolerance policy on bullying, harassment and victimization, as well as solid procedures for investigating and dealing with complaints.
“We firmly believe that everyone deserves to work in a supportive and safe environment.
“Given the very serious nature of the allegations against Noel Clarke by 20 women on the Guardian report, ITV has decided that it is no longer appropriate to air the final episode of the drama Viewpoint on ITV Main Channel tonight.
They also added, “We understand that some of our viewers have spent four hours of their time watching this thriller that was due to end tonight, and that they haven’t seen the final episode, over the past four nights to have.
“That’s why we’re planning to make it available on ITV Hub for a limited time tonight for all viewers who want to find it and watch it close.”
Viewers have until Sunday (May 2nd) to watch the drama finale before it is removed from the platform.
What do you think of this story? Let us know on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix.