Do you use the gamepad on your Xbox or Playstation gaming consoles a lot? Then you may want your gamepad buttons customized to suit your needs, isn’t it? You play your favorite computer games using a mouse or a keyboard. All you want is specific keys of your choice to give a comfortable gaming experience. Now, how is this possible? The gamepad comes with the set of buttons and built-in features, then how can you choose specific keys on it?
The short answer is: Yes, you can.
With amazing tech-savvy tools like Xpadder on your device.
Xpadder is an amazing and super strong gaming emulator that is capable to control your gamepad for the best playing experience. It mounts the keys inline the game you are playing to offer the same function no matter what peripheral you use. In the tech-savvy era we see multiple versions of computer games compatible with mobile phones, gaming consoles, and computers. Xpadder download is an enthralling application that allows you to play games anytime, anywhere with a simple touch on your smartphone.
Software Name: Xpadder
Software Version: Latest
Supported Windows OS: Windows XP/Vista/ 7 & Later
Last Updated: This month
What is Xpadder?
Xpadder is an amazing game emulator that allows you to control the gamepads and joysticks. It is a lightweight and highly proficient keyboard emulator that enables you to take full control over the computer games that don’t feature native support for gamepads. To make the usability of emulators even greater, Xpadder supports saving of presets for different games that enable you to create precise layouts for specific games, different Windows apps, and classic console emulator software.
Xpadder download 2020 utilizes the DOS program to emulate computer games and supports various Windows version (7,8,10). It is a part of tools category and is a licensed shareware that can be bought from its official website. Windows 7 supports 64-bit version while Windows 10 supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the emulator. You can use these platforms for a free trial of the app until the trial period ends. The Xpadder Demo is available as a free download with some restrictions compared to the full version. It is compatible with all software users.
Features And Highlights
- Xpadder update site has an advanced interface
- Supports Windows XP, Vista
- Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10
- Provides full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Multiplayer: Supports upto 16 controllers at a time
- Creates layouts for any controller that Windows can see
- Extends media player support to gaming console
- Facilitates multiple profile management using shared files
- Developed for gamepads, joysticks, keyboard, and arcade controllers
- Works well with dance mats, guitars, drum kits, and steering wheels too
- Compatible with newer input gamepads
- Advanced fine-tuning, vibrate, and rumble force feedback options
- Accessible in emulated and in-browser games
- Support for both single player and multiplayer games
- Windows XP/vista/7/8/8.1/10 OS
- CPU processor of 233 MHz or higher
- Hard Disk Space of minimum 37.2 MB
How To Get Xpadder Full Version Free Download?
Go to the official Xpadder website to download the full version of Xpadder v5.7 for PC. Downloading the file will enable it to run in your system. However, cracked versions of the application are available to download from third-party sites.
Follow these steps to set up Xpadder:
- Search ‘Xpadder free download latest version’ on your internet browser.
- Select any trusted third-party website and download the emulator.
- After completion of download, go to Downloads folder of your PC.
- Ensure the file is named in the ‘exe’ format. If not, then rename it as ‘Xpadder.exe’ to avoid error in the emulating process.
- Run the application on your computer.
|Last Updated||March 5, 2019|
|Supported Windows OS||Windows XP/Vista/7 & Above|
How To Use Xpadder?
Using Xpadder is convenient and direct. It is distributed inside a small installation package without any registry charges. It will simply copy the emulator to the selected folder and provide a custom position to save your preset files. After installation, plug in your gamepad and start controlling the specific keys of your choice. Here is how you do it:
- Open the application.
- You will see the pink screen on your computer. You will have to paste an image of your gaming controller (gamepad, joystick, etc.) on the screen.
- Search for an image for the gaming console that depicts all keys.
- Go to Applications> Image at the bottom of the screen.
- Copy and paste the image in the application.
- Now map the keys of your choice.
- Delegate the controls to each key.
- Click on OK.
Xpadder is a very useful game emulator that modulates a mouse or keyboard of your game controller. With amazing features like chorded input, multiple profiles, rumble and vibrate feedback, and compatibility with Windows XP, 7 and above, Xpadder is the best app you can find. It is a simple program that permits use of more commands that the number of buttons on the game controller.
- Easy to use and configure
- Supports most Windows software
- Multiplayer support
- The latest v5.7 version is not free
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Xpadder free?
The latest version of Xpadder is not free. All other previous versions are totally free. It is one of the best game emulator and provides a better experience of playing computer games at ease.
Is Xpadder a virus?
No, Xpadder is not a virus. It is a game emulator that makes it easy for users to play games in PC with the use of mouse, keyboard and other game controllers.
Does Xpadder work with Xbox One controller?
You can use Xpadder to connect with Xbox One series by USB port. For access, you need to download Xpadder or x360ce.