YouTube Music is the official music app of YouTube. It lets you enjoy all the contents of the world’s largest online video hosting website in an app specifically dedicated to music.
If you combine YouTube Music with a YouTube Red account (YouTube’s premium service), you’ll be able to enjoy a music app very similar to Spotify or Deezer, which means you can listen to millions of songs from thousands of artists without ads.
The app also offers some exclusive features, such as the possibility to access customized stations and discover new artists.
YouTube Music offers an interesting alternative to other music streaming apps, such as Spotify, Apple Music or Deezer. It offers millions of songs from hundreds of thousands of different artists, and you can stream everything.
Connect to the world of music:
● More than 70 million official songs
● Music content like live performances, covers, remixes, and music content you won’t find anywhere else
● Thousands of curated playlists from many genres and activities.
Get personalized music, perfect for every moment:
● Personalized playlists and mixes created just for you, based on your favourite music styles
● Personalized activity mixes for your workout, relaxation, and focus sessions
● Create playlists with song suggestions or collaborate with other music fans to create the perfect playlist
● Personalized library to see all your liked and added songs, playlists, artists and albums see
Stay on-trend and discover new music:
● Check out mixes curated just for you, like Discover Mix and New Release Mix
● Discover music-based genres (hip hop, pop, country, dance & electronic, blues, indie & alternative, jazz, pop, Latin, rock and more).
● Discover music-based moods (Chill, Feel Good, Energy Booster, Sleep, Focus, Romantic, Workout, Commute, Party).
● Discover top charts from around the world.
Enhance your listening experience with unique features:
● Song lyrics so you can sing along to your favourites.
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video
● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smartwatch, and in your favourite apps.
● Compatible with Google Maps, Waze, Google Assistant and more.
Upgrade to Music Premium to enjoy the following:
● Listen ad-free
● Play music in the background
● Access your downloads, including smart downloads.
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video, only with YouTube Music.
Download music to listen offline.
If you’re a YouTube Music Premium member, you can enjoy music offline by downloading your favourite songs and videos to your mobile device. This means you can continue listening to your favourite artists even when you’re not connected to the Internet or want to save data. You’ll need to reconnect to the Internet at least every 30 days to keep your downloads going.
There are two ways to download music to listen to offline:
- Enable smart downloads. The app will automatically download content for you based on your listening history – no action required on your part!
- Select specific playlists, songs, or albums to download.
Follow 4 steps to download free music from YouTube:
1.Install YouTube music downloader
Download and install Freemake Boom. Run the software. Follow the installation wizard to download music from YouTube.
2.Find free music to download
Use the search bar to find a YouTube song you want to download. Enter an artist, YouTube track name, or album title and press Enter on your keyboard.
You can preview MP3 songs. Before you download music from YouTube, check its accuracy and quality. Click the Play button next to the MP3 song. 3.Download songs from YouTube to iTunes
Click the “Download” button to download music from YouTube. Save full audio tracks as MP3. Freemake YouTube Music Downloader automatically saves online music to the music folder on your computer.
You can change the directory of downloadable songs on the Settings tab in the lower right corner of the program. Alternatively, you can save music from YouTube using MP4 to MP3 Converter for Windows. 4.Transfer MP3s from YouTube to your phone
Get free music downloads for your mobile device if needed. Copy MP3s to your Android or iTunes.
Launch iTunes if needed and add new YouTube music tracks to the library. Also learn how to download YouTube videos to iTunes and export downloaded songs in the same way.
If you have Android, just connect your smartphone to your computer and open the music folder. Drag and drop all MP3 songs to your Android.
New. Also, try the free M4V converter to convert media files from iTunes to MP4 format.